Thursday, June 21, 2012

KILLER ENGLISH :p

Heyazzzz ......I am really sorry ,but today  also its not my own original creation .......but what to do  some articles are so amazing that i have to  include it in mah blog......so today is some halka fulka humour day....so what can be more humourous than murder of english done by people .....here are some instances

MUST READ !!!
.
.Killing English
 1. Principal to student..." I saw u
yesterday rotating near girls hostel
pulling cigarette... ? "

2. Class teacher once said :" pick up
the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!"

3. once Hindi teacher said...."I'm going out of the world to America.."

4. "..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF
MY BACK.."

5. don't..laugh at the back
benches...otherwise teeth and all will
be fallen down..... 


6. It was very hot in the afternoon
when the teacher entered.. She tried
to switch the fan on, but there was
some problem. and then she said "
why is fan not oning" (ing form of on)


7. Teacher in a furious mood... write down ur name and father of ur name!!


8. "shhh... quiet... the principal is
revolving around college"


9. My manager started like this "Hi, I
am Madhu, Married with two kids"


10. "will u hang that calendar or else I'll HANG MYSELF"


11. LIBRARIAN SCOLDEd ," IF U WILL
TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN
OUTSIDE"


12. Chemistry HOD comes and tells
us... "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter"


13. Tomorrow call ur parents
especially mother and father


14. "why are you looking at the
monkeys outside when I am in the
class?!" 


15. Lab assistant said this when my
friend wrote wrong code.. "I
understand. You understand.
Computer how understand??


16. Seeing the principal passing by,
the teacher told the noisy class.. "Keep quiet, the principal has passed
away"


17. Once Teacher Told "If u Talk So
Loudly I Will Stand Uping U"


18. teacher to students:don't spit
outside, the understanding people will suffer


19. i have 3 daughters, all are girl



4 comments:

Amrit Sinha said...

I liked the last one ... though all are funny :-)

vinisha said...

hehe ....thanksss \:D :D

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

hehe.. hilarious.. had a warden with some classy English like this :)

vinisha said...

dr roshan - thnxxx :D :D