Sunday, March 15, 2015

My journey along with my grandmom - We are together

Who is waiting the most for you to come? Who will always cuddle , hug, comfort you and never scold you? Who will tell you interesting stories, make you happy, learn you and give advices? Who loves you the most and spoils you? - Of course, grandmothers.

My relationship with my grandmother  is very warm, we communicate friendly, we never argue, with beloved person never want to argue without a reason. So over summertime I spend a lot of time with my grandmother. We work together and spend holiday together.

The days pass, I’m growing and asking and waiting for my grandmothers advice. When I was a child I liked to complete with her, while she used to give the best beauty tips to me , I still follow her tips and they are best tips one can ever get.
She is the best grandmom in this world ,  I still remember the head massage she used to give with her special hand made oil ,It is the biggest stress buster in the world, no matter how bad my day used to be but her warm hands full of blessings on my head and all my stress is gone.

I remember, when I used to take a nap, she came by my bed and covered me with warm blankets. I felt so good and calm I feel asleep in a moment.
My grandmother taught me how to separate different types of flowers, their names, tells me how to grow them, when to plant them inside and when – outdoors. When I went to my grandmothers place the time runs past really fast. Together we planted flowers, rooted them. Later I bought some flowers with me, and planted them at my home. Now I have a big flower garden at my place and I’m talking care of it, plant new flowers. 

I can boast that my grandmother is very hard working, like an ant she hurries everywhere. She does everything on her own, makes a meal, takes care of everyone. I think it’s good, but not in her age, she has to care about her health. For that reason I stretch to visit her that I could help her, that she could take a rest.

My grandmom never left the works for the last day, so I learned from her that everything should be done just in time.
And the best part about her was ,she likes knitting, her grandchildren never have their feet cold. I still wear sweaters made by her.

She even reads a lot I see her with a book in her hands very often. How she manages to do all these things: no one knows. She likes to dress nicely, to go out to town, and she manages to do all these things with a smile on her face.So I have the best grandmother, I couldn’t exchange her to anybody. Time spent with her is the best because it’s spent with the most beloved person.

It is always interesting to listen to my grandmother’s stories about exile. I am so glad that after all, my grandmother is very strength, she never gives up and she knows how to be glad about small things. I can always ask my grandmother for advice because she has a good life experience and she has a modern view about life. I think that from my grandmother I learned how to be strength and don’t give up in hard life situations, to look positive in everything and be glad about simple things.


I can sum up the whole post as My grandmom has always been a source of inspiration and always been there for me when ever I needed her.
:
DO GO TO THIS LINK HOUSING.COM
P.S- THIS IS A FICTIONAL POST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back from now on.
I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice day!


Feel free to visit my site: speedy ninja hack ios