Sunday, March 15, 2015

Home - The ultimate place to find optimism

People, generally, are not born with either an Optimistic or Pessimistic view of the world. It is learned behavior - learned  through experience.
But being optimistic is not easy, that too when you had bad experience with life.
So where are we gonna go to search or find that optimism or positivity?
The answer is there is no better place than home to get the positive vibes.
Seeing your parents smile can make your day and fill you with the optimism and inner happiness
No matter how bad my day was at office when I reach home and mom gives a cup of hot tea and keeps her  hand on my head ,all the tension and that bad day feeling fades away.
Home is a place where I get all my positive inner strength.
Those lazy moments on Sundays and that hand made food by mom.
We never realize these small moments worth unless until we are away from home and  something bad happens at that time we miss that optimistic vibe of home.
Those mornings with sunlight from the window falling on your face. That breakfast gossips -Have we ever realize how much positive impact these small things make in our life.
Be grateful for what you got.
What you want is something out there in the future. But it is also important to view what you have in the right way to keep an optimistic viewpoint.
So appreciate the little and big things in life you have instead of focusing too much on what you don’t have.
Ask yourself: what can I be grateful for in my life right now?
When I ask myself that question I often come up with simple answers such as the roof over my head, the delicious food on my table, having the opportunity to sleep in and the people closest to me.
Be grateful to be alive. Be grateful to be here. I enjoy every season of the year.
Be it summer ,winters or rains.  And I’m grateful to be here to see that happen.
And to see this world still spinning around. I hope I never took things for granted before
§   Spend a few minutes in the morning on thinking about what you want and your goals. This sends you off to highly motivated and focused day.
§  Spend a few minutes being grateful for what you got. This sets you up for a positive mood throughout the day.
§  Exercise. This will help you release inner tensions and worry and fill the space they occupied within you with new energy

Why to search for happiness or optimism outside in the world while we can find it all inside our home too.
Life is good because it’s an incredible opportunity that you’re given -- and it’s a miracle -- and it’s an incredible opportunity that you have to turn it into whatever you want to turn it into.  And make what you can out of it.

P.S - This is a fictional post

Do visit this link Housing.com

No comments: