Saturday, December 27, 2014

Be true to yourself

I totally agree that telling the truth is the most important thing in any relationship.
People should be truthful with other people from beginning in relationship and try to keep it as long as you want your relations to last for long time.
Everybody has already lied to someone. After that, most of the time people have felt guilty or bad if they expressed their own opinion.
Everybody should tell the truth all the time to feel more comfortable. When you tell the truth, it's easier to support your own idea or opinions because you don't have to invent a history.
Throughout history man has always thought it necessary to deceit on what is reality.
But history has proven time and time again that the truth is always best.
Many think it necessary to deceive, but doing so only leads to an exacerbated situation and temporary satisfaction.It may be helpful when something is by mistake, and you tell the truth on time. Maybe you can put a head together, and come up with some measures to fix it out. Therefore, the mistake will not be worse. Truthfulness is the greatest and most important of all human virtues

It would be the biggest lie of my life to say that I've never lied because at some point in our life we all have lied for something to someone. Mine was the time when first time in my life I had faked my marks :P although after growing up it was no big deal but during my childhood this guilt of lying actually killed me as I knew my mother had brought me up with lots of hardships. So it was the first time when I was in class 6th and my school was changed and due to the whole new environment and people around me, I actually had not concentrated on my studies and failed in the first term, now if had taken my reports to my mom she would have been really upset and due to the fear of upsetting her , I forged her sign over my reports and submitted to the class teacher but this guilt of faking her signature killed me.Till one month I was not able to face my mother and other people.
But one day I decided to confess this to my mother, no matter what happens any how I gathered the courage and told her everything. She got angry ufcourse and didn't say anything but that night she came near me kissed my forehead and said never lie to me in future no matter how hard the truth is never try to hide it with a lie because the truth will not hurt me that much how much your one lie can and my biggest fear is i'll never be able to trust you again .
You will have to lie thousands of time to hide one truth.
So my dear never lie and that was when after one month I had slept without guilt. How comforting the truth is, Right ?
Just watch this lovely video and understand it your self.


Truth is everything guys,just be true to yourself and you'll never be able to lie to anyone.
For more details just go to this link

P.S - THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR INDIBLOGGER HAPPY HOURS CAMPAIGN.

No comments: