Wednesday, December 10, 2014

AFTER BIRTHDAY SHOPPING :D :D

By this time you people would have come to know that how much I love shopping :D :D

So Birthday is just  an another occasion when I get a chance to shop with my mom's money :D :D

As yesterday was so engaged in doing link up of Aadhar card with the bank account and lpg account. All that long queues and rude people over the counter etc stuff .But some how accomplished that task also successfully….phewww.
So  yesterday I was not at all able to celebrate my birthday properly :(

Now what better can be rather than shopping to make myself happy :D :D So I decided to go on shopping all by myself today.  :)
And when it comes to shop , I just don't need any company in fact I prefer shopping alone coz the problem with me is , I think alot before buying any stuff.
I try that stuff once and then before buying I try that already tried thing again , I don't  know why but I have a very complexed shopping pattern. So the person who is accompanying me while shopping will either  go mad at me or  just run away. So now you guys know why I shop alone :P :P
One more thing to add is that guilty feeling which I  get after spending money on stuffs  is also an another aspect , but can't help it ya shopping to karna padta hi hai.
As from my earlier post you people would have also come to know how much budget is important , so I set my budget at 2k.
So what I bought  today…  :D :D check down the images :P

TUNIC FROM " MAX"

TUNIC FROM " MAX"

FLIP FLOPS - WESTSIDE

FLIP FLOPS - WESTSIDE

FROM - LOCAL VENDOR
So by this we can conclude "A WAY TO WOMEN'S HEART IS BY LETTING HER TO DO SHOPPING" :D :D






8 comments:

Sonal Jagetia said...

Shopping indeed is therapy. Works every time whatever the reason:))

vinisha shah said...

Yeah sonal it always works especially in girl's case :D :D

Alok Vats said...

Belated Happy Birthday Vinisha. What a coincidence that my birthday is also 10th of Dec...

vinisha shah said...

Thank you alok sir for the wishes but my birthday falls on 9th december :) :)

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Lovely stuffs...hope you had great time...belated wishes

vinisha shah said...

Thank you so much ranjana :) :)

Ankita said...

nice things! i liked the flipflops and the ring!

vinisha shah said...

Thank you so much ankita :) :)