Friday, November 23, 2012

THE PERFECT FESTIVE LOOK CONTEST - RING CEREMONY LOOK

sorry guys ,got involved in too much work that had no time to write any post ,,, still don't have time to sit and write some poems -but saw this contest at indiblogger by shopper's stop and what better than this topic you can give a girl to write.So soon started with my pen and paper's (obviously it was borrowed as always :P) , As you all know that diwali fever has finally got down my head but hey wait still shaadi's season is on :P :P well gotta tell you all that diwali was so damn hectic as i had just one day holiday :( so on the day of diwali I was wearing a kaaftaan leggings combi (not very show shaa type but ya it was diwali and had to wear some thing blingy(my mom's mantra) but i like it sober as well as something which can give me a festive feel but i can't  handle too much of blinge :P so chose over a kaftan with very little sequence work as i was too tired to wear an anarkali or a heavy work churidar and roam around the city :P So diwali is gone --sob* sob* but gotta attend some shaadi's in upcoming days ---- so what can be my dream look this festive season ,well I just loved this things in shopper's stop site and I am surely gonna flaunt this look (scroll down)
well this look is for one ring ceremony I gotta attend so I am trying to keep my look simple at the same time it gives that function feel :D :D

Seven East Churidar-Kurta-Dupatta Set


Seven East Churidar-Kurta-Dupatta Set
Lucera Crystal Earring EF16193
Lucera Crystal Earring EF16193
    
ESPRIT Timewear - Ladies Watch - Play Glam White
ESPRIT Timewear - Ladies Watch - Play Glam White
Elliza Donatein Clutch - ISUFCL2
Elliza Donatein Clutch - ISUFCL2

Haute Curry - Ladies Footwear
Haute Curry - Ladies Footwear









    





































(well that's the model not me :P but the dress and the accessories are soon gonna be mine :D :D )

So here I have choose a really pretty churidar from SEVEN EAST which is of  high neck so i don't need to wear anything like necklace or a chain. To team up with this dress I found very elegant LUCREA CRYSTAL earrings  and combined the look with very sober ESPIRIT white colour watch (big dial watches are so in these days) along with it I have took a ELLIZA DONATEIN white clutch with a little silver touch (well that rhymes :P ) and last but not the least HAUTE CURRY FLATS omg they are so cute and you know what it can go with most of my dresses :D :D so the ring ceremony looks gets complete :D :D


This is my entry for the.,
INDIBLOGGER -THE PERFECT FESTIVE LOOK CONTEST
to buy this look or to create your very own festive look log on to., WWW.SHOPPERSSTOP.COM

 More shaadi looks coming up ---stay tuned :D :D

16 comments:

Abhinav R said...

Best of luck for the contest.

vinisha said...

@abhinav -thankkkk you :D :D

KAJAL said...

nice post, good luck for the contest :) Visit my blog too

vinisha said...

@kajal--thank you :) :)

Rajesh said...

Cool.
All the best.

vinisha said...

@rajesh -thankz a ton :)

Panchali said...

Stunning selection! All the best~

Rajrupa Gupta said...

Very chicky! Best of luck Vinisha! :)

vinisha said...

@panchali mam - thankz a ton -glad u liked :):)

vinisha said...

@rajrupa -- hey thankzzz a lott :D :D this the best thing a girl can write about :) :)

Meoww said...

:) good luck! Love the ensemble :)

vinisha said...

@meoww...thankzz a ton :D :D glad you liked :) :)

Ghazala Hossain said...

I have a liking for high necks too. Lovely look, all the best :)

vinisha said...

@ghazala mam -thanzzzzzz a ton :) :) i too love high necks :D :D

Ranjith said...

So, this is the result of a borrowed pen and paper. :-) All the best for the contest!

vinisha said...

@ranjith -actually borrowed pen and paper works wonders for me :P :P thankzz a ton :D :D